Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5750 Phoenix Drive 26, Dallas
GREAT LOCATION! NEW CUSTOM STEEL GUARDRAILS INSTALLED FOR LOFT SPACE! This updated condo is conveniently located off Greenville Ave. with walking distance from many shops and restaurants and minutes from North Park Mall and Texas Health Presby hospital, Whole Foods, and just a few miles from SMU and uptown-downtown Dallas! This property has updated ceramic wood-look flooring, quartz bathroom countertop, new stainless steel appliances, washer and dryer, and more! Loft works as an extra office space! Custom steel guard railings installed, as well as ladder fastened to wall to access loft space! Come see this desirable condo!
- MLS® #14132147
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage743
- Year Built1981
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesCommunity Pool
- GaragesAssigned Spaces, Covered
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Porch(es)
- ConstructionBrick, Siding
- Listing AgentMorgan Puritz
- Listing OfficeRogers Healy and Associates
- Address5750 Phoenix Drive 26
- AreaDALLAS NORTHEAST (18)
- SubdivisionVickery Village Condo
- Zip Code75231
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Loft, Skylights, Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- ElementaryLee Mcshan
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 10:15pm CDT.