Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1910 Marydale Drive, Dallas
Chic & sought after 4 bed & 4 bath tudor style home with plenty of space for entertaining in fabulous Stevens Park Estates, minutes from downtown, Bishop Arts District, and Stevens Park golf course. Home offers a beautiful updated kitchen overlooking the manicured garden, hardwood floors, large master retreat with sitting area and private balcony. Enjoy the over-sized backyard with gated driveway and 2 car garage.
- MLS® #14131665
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,079
- Year Built1938
- StyleTraditional, Tudor
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Gardens, Lighting System, Patio Open, Sprinkler System, Workshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentJason Garcia
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
- Address1910 Marydale Drive
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- SubdivisionStevens Park Estates
- Zip Code75208-3033
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Drop in Range/Oven - Gas, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 12:45am CDT.