Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4953 Dartford Drive, Dallas
Modern Townhouse in the coveted Knox-Henderson corridor is close to coffee shops, restaurants, bars and is a short commute to Downtown Dallas. Abundant light throughout the home with open living spaces, vaulted ceilings, and fine finishes like Caesarstone quartz counters, red oak wood floors, custom cabinetry, and frameless showers. Private patio-backyard and balcony next to kitchen. Property is located off Fitzhugh Avenue, rated Very Walkable, and Bikeable by Walk Score®.
- MLS® #14129430
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,642
- Year Built2015
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesComm Sprinkler System, Gated Entrance, Perimeter Fencing
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Wood Deck, Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Stucco
- Listing AgentPeter Loudis
- Listing OfficeEbby Halliday, REALTORS
- Address4953 Dartford Drive
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionLarkspur Ivy 2 Add
- Zip Code75204-4748
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop in Range/Oven - Gas, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories3
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 9:00pm CDT.