Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3225 Turtle Creek Boulevard 548, Dallas
FURNISHED Wonderful Corner unit in the Renaissance with tree top views of Oak Lawn Park. Updated and high quality furnishings.Completely upgraded kitchen, fixtures, flooring and sliding doors.Building amenities include 24-7 concierge, valet parking, 2 business centers; guarded and gated garage; 2 recently updated pools and gyms. Perfect for someone working in Dallas but living elsewhere or anyone looking to lease while building a home. Walk Score 90. Conveniently located to The Katy Trail and easy access to Downtown and Love Field. Building does not allow Pets while leasing. Min. 1 year lease
- MLS® #14128972
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeCondo / Townhome
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesCommon Elevator, Community Pool, Guarded Entrance, Sauna
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAssigned Garage, Unassigned Spaces
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite, Separate Spa/Hot Tub
- Exterior FeaturesWood Deck
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- ConstructionConcrete, Stucco
- Listing AgentCarolyn Black
- Listing OfficeEbby Halliday, REALTORS
- Address3225 Turtle Creek Boulevard 548
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionRenaissance On Turtle Creek Condo
- Zip Code75219-5461
- Interior FeaturesElectric Shades, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 4:15am CDT.