Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3236 Merrell Road, Dallas
Move right into this completely remodeled single story home that offers 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths in approximately 1,836 sqft. Beautiful engineering hardwood floors, shaker style cabinets, quartz counters, and stainless steel appliances are just a few of the many upgrades. The main living room is centered around a brick fireplace while a second room directly behind the fireplace offers a wealth of possibilities - dining area, reading room or second living area, your choice! New french doors lead into the backyard that offers a perfect place for play or entertaining. There is also an inside laundry closet that will accommodate a full-size washer & dryer and offers additional storage cabinets.
- MLS® #14128446
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,836
- Year Built1961
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage, Garage Door Opener, Rear, On Street
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- ConstructionFrame/Brick Trim
- Listing AgentAndrew Smith
- Listing OfficeEXP REALTY
- Address3236 Merrell Road
- AreaDALLAS NORTHWEST (16)
- SubdivisionSparkman Club Estates
- Zip Code75229-5033
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 10:15pm CDT.