Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6718 Starbuck Drive, Dallas
Heavily treed, Creekside living in the heart of Dallas, zoned to PLANO SCHOOLS! 3 Lots to build your modern treehouse. 3 story units complete with elevator and lots of glass for natural light. Cantilevers over the creek give you the feeling of being in the tree tops. Right off Hillcrest Dr with stunning views and minutes to George Bush and Coit road. Plans available or can build a custom home for you. Great rooms com standard with 20' sliding glass walls-sure to wow and make a great outdoor-indoor living. All steel construction means no rot, mold, burn, or termites. Floor to ceiling windows. Great options including solar and smart features. Call Origin Homes to speak with a Build Guidance Experts today.
- MLS® #14127989
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,275
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Prairie, Craftsman, Mediterranean
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, City Sewer, City Water, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal (Man Made)
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Deck, Covered Porch(es), Wood Deck, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Roof Top Deck/Patio, Sprinkler System, Outdoor Living Center, Private Outdoor Space
- Lot DescriptionAdjacent Greenbelt, Creek, Greenbelt, Heavily Treed, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Water/Lake View
- WindowsLow E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Glass, Metal, Rock/ Stone, Stucco, Wood, Concrete, Steel
- FoundationPier & Beam, Piered Beam Slab, Slab
- Listing AgentJohn Wingate
- Listing OfficeLystHouse, Inc.
- Address6718 Starbuck Drive
- AreaADDISON/FAR NORTH DALLAS AREA (10)
- SubdivisionPreston Road Highlands
- Zip Code75252
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Skylights, Smart Home Features, Wet Bar, Elevator
- AppliancesBuilt-in Icemaker, Built-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Gas, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator, Commercial Grade Range, Commercial Grade Vent
- HeatingCentral Air-Gas, Central Heat-Gas, Solar
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- # of Stories3
- DistrictPlano ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 1:00am CST.