Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16405 Central Garden Lane, Prosper
Stunning 2 story American Legend home with 4 bedrooms (2 on the 1st floor), 3 full baths, 2 dining areas, game room, media room, and an outdoor living area. Upscale finish out includes granite countertops in the kitchen, 42 inch custom cabinets, stainless steel appliances and many more custom features. Available October!
- MLS® #14127621
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,166
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesConcrete, MUD Sewer, MUD Water, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Greenbelt, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Park, Playground
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows, Tinted Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Siding, Wood
- Listing AgentEric Stanley
- Listing OfficeAmerican Legend Homes
- Address16405 Central Garden Lane
- AreaDENTON COUNTY (31)
- SubdivisionThe Commons at Artesia - 50s
- Zip Code75078
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictProsper ISD
- ElementaryCharles and Cindy Stuber
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 10:45pm CDT.