Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2613 Long Common South, Rockwall
Super spacious 1 story home w 3 car garage and backs to green space. With 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, and a massive family room, this home is perfect for entertaining or giving family or guests ample privacy for everyone. Wide open kitchen w ample counter space, Level 2 granite, beautiful ebony color cabinets, and built in SS appliances. Covered patio in back with room for a pool. Secluded master suite w an oversize walk-in shower w seat, garden tub, and huge closet with his and hers sections. Modern finishes, unique homestyle, over 38 acres of green space, low taxes, and great schools make Somerset Park a fabulous place to call home. PLEASE SEE SHOWING INSTRUCTIONS... PLAN 3158
- MLS® #14127195
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,158
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Jogging Path/ Bike Path
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Garage
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionFrame/Brick Trim
- Listing AgentDerek Phelps
- Listing OfficeJeanette Anderson Real Estate
- Address2613 Long Common South
- AreaROCKWALL COUNTY (34)
- Zip Code75087
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Other, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Other
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories1
- DistrictRockwall ISD
- ElementaryOuida Springer
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on December 5th, 2019 at 9:30am CST.