Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1100 S Smith Road, Rockwall
Imagine your event center or business here! Huge custom barn-dominium with office, living & warehouse space plus 2nd metal building on 14 secluded acres. In-ground pool, pond with dock. Gorgeous countryside & private lake views, 40 min to Dallas. 50x50 insulated workshop-garage with HVAC & fireplace under roof with 5BR 3BA 5000 SF living space. 2nd building has large carport, rollup doors, warehouse, 2 apartments w HVAC - materials & fixtures on site for unfinished apartment stay. 2 RV hookups, 2 septics. There are some projects in process for buyer to finish. Many possibilities - corp retreat, weekend getaway, business HQ, event center, church, etc. Has been used residential - Buyer to verify any restrictions.
- MLS® #14126962
- Year Built2004
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Co-op Water, Gravel/Rock, Individual Water Meter, No City Services, Outside City Limits, Overhead Utilities, Septic, Unincorporated
- FeaturesComputer Ready, Inside Storage, Living Areas, Multi-User, Outside Storage, Security System, Single User
- GaragesAttached, Detached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Individual Carport, Tandem Style, Workbench
- WaterfrontDock – Uncovered
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- ConstructionMetal, Other, Rock/ Stone, Wood
- Listing AgentMica Pryor
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Rockwall
- Address1100 S Smith Road
- AreaROCKWALL COUNTY (34)
- SubdivisionRuth Peckham Surv Abs 175
- Zip Code75032-8000
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories2
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 12:45am CDT.