Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4837 Cedar Springs Road 115, Dallas
Seconds away from Downtown, Love Field & UT Southwestern. (borders Medical District & Uptown). Freshly painted and floored 2-2 condo. Double-oven, ice-maker, Newer AC system and new double-pane, energy-efficient windows and sliding glass door. Great parking, Huge trees, Smiling People! At&T Fiber optic. This spacious residence is moments away from grocers, restaurants, Katy Trail and social life. FHA qualified. Proven dependable HOA who keeps the complex updated, safe, clean, beautiful and optimal on all fronts. HOA Dues for this unit are approx $420 a month. Electricity & Water are on the same bill, payable to Minol, managed by the Property Manager.
- MLS® #14126336
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage961
- Year Built1970
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages1
- GaragesCommon Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered
- RoofOther Roof
- Listing AgentJared English
- Listing OfficeCongress Realty
- Address4837 Cedar Springs Road 115
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionRiver Oaks Condos
- Zip Code75219-1216
- Interior FeaturesOther
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator, Built-in Icemaker
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 4:30pm CDT.