Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10016 Mccree Road, Dallas
Tri-level 50’s Modern sits on park-like setting in Lake Highlands. Two spacious living areas, one with 10-foot ceiling, sit at different levels offering expansive views of over-sized private backyard through walls of windows. Italian slate, hardwoods, terrazzo tile floors, two fireplaces and brick interior accent walls make this home an exceptional find.
- MLS® #14125050
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,385
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleSplit Level
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- RoofComposition, Other Roof
- ConstructionBrick, Siding
- Listing AgentLou Alpert
- Listing OfficeDavid Bush Realtors
- Address10016 Mccree Road
- AreaDALLAS NORTHEAST (18)
- SubdivisionLake Ridge Estates
- Zip Code75238-3449
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Multiple Staircases, Window Coverings
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Window Unit
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- # of Stories3
- DistrictRichardson ISD
- ElementaryLake Highlands
- HighLake Highlands
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 9:00pm CDT.