Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5734 Winton Street, Dallas
Charming 2 bedroom, 1 bath cottage style home situated on an oversized located in coveted Mockingbird Elementary attendance area. Light and bright, large open living area and sunroom features French doors that give way to wood deck and spacious backyard canopied by mature trees. Just minutes to downtown, White Rock Lake, all that lower Greenville has to offer including shopping, restaurants and so much more. Don't miss your chance to call this house, HOME!
- MLS® #14124411
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,228
- Year Built1948
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Front, Workbench
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Wood Deck, Gutters, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Siding, Wood
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentRobin Norcross
- Listing OfficeLocal Resident Realty
- Address5734 Winton Street
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionGreenville Crest Annex
- Zip Code75206-5526
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Drop in Range/Oven - Gas, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 9:00pm CDT.