Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4815 Bradford Drive 4815a, Dallas
Peaceful urban living! Nestled in the quietest corner of a fabulous, redesigned community, this two-story 2 bedroom 1.5 bath condo offers: and updated unit but with an established, mature landscape; uptown location surrounded by natural beauty, and quiet neighbors but quick access to highways and the medical district. Unit features granite countertops throughout, travertine stone bathroom, hand-scraped hardwood floors, and stainless steel appliances. Closets feature Elfa system. Gated community features a sparkling swimming pool and covered parking. Surrounded by canopied trees, plenty of walkways inside the gates, and dog walking stations. Creek just outside the unit, best location on the property!”
- MLS® #14121362
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,088
- Year Built1955
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Gated Entrance
- GaragesAssigned Spaces, Detached
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Sprinkler System
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentJason Williamson
- Listing OfficeDoor Texas Realty, LLC
- Address4815 Bradford Drive 4815a
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionMontebella Condo
- Zip Code75219-1242
- Interior FeaturesHigh Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 5:30am CDT.