Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6705 Golf Drive, University Park
Bring your own builder or build with Booth Brothers. Backing to Turtle Creek, this oversized 95 x 200 lot and a half is in a 5 star location. Custom new construction with luxury finishes. Close to Curtis Park, UP Elementary and just down the street from Goar Park, it's the perfect spot for you to build your dream home.
- MLS® #14120820
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,642
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleOther, Traditional
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Deck, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Sprinkler System, Outdoor Living Center
- Lot DescriptionCreek
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- FoundationPiered Beam Slab
- Listing AgentHunter Dehn
- Listing OfficeHunter Dehn Realty
- Address6705 Golf Drive
- AreaUNIVERSITY PARK/HIGHLAND PARK AREA (25)
- SubdivisionFrancis Daniels Park 2nd Sec
- CityUniversity Park
- Zip Code75205-1213
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Multiple Staircases, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Vent Mechanism, Built-in Icemaker, Commercial Grade Range, Commercial Grade Vent
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Masonry
- # of Stories2
- DistrictHighland Park ISD
- MiddleHighland Park
- HighHighland Park
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 12:00am CST.