Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1617 Commons Way, Prosper
Stunning 2 story American Legend Model Home with a 3 car wide garage plus additional storage area on an oversized corner lot. Includes 4 bedrooms (2 on first floor) plus study, 3 full baths, 1 dining area, game room, media room and an outdoor living area. Upscale finish out includes: extensive outdoor landscaping, hardwood floors throughout, mud bench, upgraded master bath with double closets and separate vanities, 36 in Kitchen Aid refrigerator, window treatments, upgraded AV wiring and equipment, 42 in custom kitchen cabinets with quartz counters, custom outdoor living area, and all custom curtains throughout home stay. Many more custom upgrades. Finished home but available for move in end of Nov.
- MLS® #14120645
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,223
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesConcrete, MUD Sewer, MUD Water, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Greenbelt, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Park, Playground
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Interior Lot, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows, Tinted Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Siding, Wood
- Listing AgentEric Stanley
- Listing OfficeAmerican Legend Homes
- Address1617 Commons Way
- AreaDENTON COUNTY (31)
- SubdivisionThe Commons at Artesia - 60s
- Zip Code75078
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictProsper ISD
- ElementaryCharles and Cindy Stuber
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 8:45pm CDT.