Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1903 Eastfield Drive, Richardson
You’ll love this spacious 3 bed plus study with 2 bath home with a pool. Recently installed wood looking ceramic tile leads you into the home with a large formal living area & dining room. The galley style kitchen offers stainless steel appliances & a breakfast area that overlooks the pool. Relax in the family room & cozy up next to the wood burning fireplace. High ceilings give the home a very open feel & provide plenty of room for the family. Enjoy an oversized laundry room & plenty of storage throughout. Plenty of room to entertain in the backyard & take a dip in the refreshing pool. Other recent updates include an HVAC system installed in 2019 and water heater replaced in 2019.
- MLS® #14120253
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,052
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Alley
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing AgentMike Shepherd
- Listing OfficeAcquisto Real Estate
- Address1903 Eastfield Drive
- AreaRICHARDSON AREA (23)
- Zip Code75081-5435
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictRichardson ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 8:15am CDT.