Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
530 Hardwick Court, Coppell
This beautiful, spacious home in award-winning Cottonwood Creek Elementary is a must-see! Open floorplan boasts wood floors, neutral paint, granite counters, stainless appliances, and gas cooking. The master bedroom is oversized with a large walk in closet and master bath has dual vanities, jetted tub and separate shower. Gameroom and three beds up feature walk in closets! The study has french doors and is split from the rest of the house for privacy. Bonus room can work for exercise, crafting, or third living! Great backyard with landscaping and play space! You can't beat the culdesac location directly across from the neighborhood pool. Don't miss this one!
- MLS® #14118525
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,856
- Year Built1998
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Interior Lot
- Listing AgentEric Cates
- Listing OfficeBeacon Real Estate
- Address530 Hardwick Court
- AreaCOPPELL AREA (21)
- SubdivisionVillage At Cottonwood Creek Sec 06
- Zip Code75019-7521
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictCoppell ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 11:16pm CDT.