Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3601 Lexington Avenue, Highland Park
A contemporary vision of a true Spanish-Mediterranean villa with Santa Barbara charm. Approximate half acre corner lot in heart of old HP is the setting for this 11,100 sq ft home built by Todd James Homes and architect David Stocker. Featuring clay tile roof, Lueders limestone, plaster walls, loggias, creating large voluptuous spaces with high ceilings throughout. Steel French doors line an enormous galley that opens to the breathtaking grounds with pool - Spa & water features. Fabulous outdoor living area with limestone FP. BBQ grill and outdoor fans. Wood paneled library with FP. Entertainers wet bar with ice maker adjacent to 1100 bottle wine cellar. Elevator services all 3 floors. Oversized 3 car garage.
- MLS® #14118245
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage11,107
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa, Cleaning System, Heated, Saltwater Pool
- Exterior FeaturesGrill, Wood Deck, Guest Quarters, Gutters, Lighting System, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Outdoor Living Center, Patio Covered, Separate Entry Quarters
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Heavily Treed, Landscaped
- WindowsThermo Windows
- ConstructionRock/ Stone, Stucco
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentPatrick Harris
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
- Address3601 Lexington Avenue
- AreaUNIVERSITY PARK/HIGHLAND PARK AREA (25)
- SubdivisionHighland Park
- CityHighland Park
- Zip Code75205-3916
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Decorative Lighting, Elevator, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Multiple Staircases, Paneling, Smart Home Features, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Compactor, Built-in Icemaker, Built-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Commercial Grade Range, Commercial Grade Vent, Cooktop - Gas, Dual Dishwashers, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Warmer Oven Drawer
- HeatingAdditional Water Heaters, Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry, Wood Burning
- # of Stories3
- DistrictHighland Park ISD
- MiddleHighland Park
- HighHighland Park
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 7:30am CDT.