Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2216 Long Park Avenue, Prosper
Stunning 1 story American Legend home with 3 bedrooms plus study, 2 full baths, 1 dining area and outdoor living area. Upscale finish out includes granite countertops in kitchen, 42 inch custom cabinets, hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances and many more custom features! Available August.
- MLS® #14117713
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,087
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesConcrete, MUD Sewer, MUD Water, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Greenbelt, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Park, Playground
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows, Tinted Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Siding, Wood
- Listing AgentEric Stanley
- Listing OfficeAmerican Legend Homes
- Address2216 Long Park Avenue
- AreaDENTON COUNTY (31)
- SubdivisionThe Commons at Artesia - 50s
- Zip Code75078
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- # of Stories1
- DistrictProsper ISD
- ElementaryCharles and Cindy Stuber
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 5:30am CDT.