Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2240 Tarpley Road 333, Carrollton
Incredible renovation from top to bottom! Granite in kitchen and both baths, new recessed lighting, ceiling fans, hardware, wood look tile downstairs, and new carpet on stairs and upstairs. Designer colors throughout. Beautiful new fireplace surround, new range, new dishwasher, updated deep under mount kitchen sink. Separate laundry with storage off kitchen. Terrific value! Close to G.Bush, DN Tollway, shopping and restaurants. Two pools on property. HOA includes water, sewage, trash, exterior and structural maint. Won't last long, so come see asap!
- MLS® #14115643
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,083
- Year Built1982
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Sidewalk, Community Mailbox
- GaragesCovered, Detached, Assigned Spaces
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Common Wall, Siding
- Listing AgentKathy Risinger
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential
- Address2240 Tarpley Road 333
- AreaADDISON/FAR NORTH DALLAS AREA (10)
- SubdivisionRidgeline Townhome Condo
- Zip Code75006-2439
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesDecorative, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 10:45pm CDT.