Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3820 Acacia Trail, The Colony
Nestled in highly sought-after Stewart Peninsula offering Hike Trails,Golf Course, Lake Access, 2 Pools and Playground. This wonderful 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bath, plus study and exercise room is waiting for you – you pay the price of 2,640 sqft for a 3240 sqft spacious home! Once a model home, now a dreamy kitchen with new counter, rich family room with high ceiling, lovely living room plus an upstairs living area, formal dining and game room, upgraded 3 garages to 2 study and 1 exercise room, gated back yard, open patio with sunroof, new roof; see detail in the picture labels at the bottom.
- MLS® #14114362
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,640
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing AgentWill Puente
- Listing OfficeExpert Way Realty, LLC
- Address3820 Acacia Trail
- AreaTHE COLONY AREA (9)
- SubdivisionStewart Peninsula Cottonwood S
- CityThe Colony
- Zip Code75056-3681
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLewisville ISD
- HighThe Colony
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 9:30am CST.