Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6117 Legacy Trail, Colleyville
Four bedroom CUSTOM home located in the beautiful Legacy Community in Colleyville! Custom features in this home will include, but are not limited to, a game room, media room, three car garage, custom cabinetry, pot filler, mud room, covered patio with outdoor kitchen, study and much much more! Home features an open floor plan with the dining room flowing into the gourmet island kitchen which overlooks the living room which is IDEAL for entertaining guests! Private master suite features full sitting area, tub, and separate walk in shower! Large grassy backyard with outdoor kitchen is perfect for relaxing!! Great location, MUST SEE TODAY!!
- MLS® #14114093
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,100
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Outdoor Living Center, Patio Covered
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing AgentKurt Buehler
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty-FM
- Address6117 Legacy Trail
- AreaCOLLEYVILLE AREA (123)
- Zip Code76034-1328
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- # of Stories1
- DistrictKeller ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 11:00pm CDT.