Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1401 Sutton Drive, Carrollton
Price Adjustment. Spacious open floor plan on large Corner lot. Updated paint,Landscaping and trim. New windows installed in front. Beautiful two story lay out with 3 Bedrooms and 3 baths Master upstairs. The study has nice french doors and built in desk. Large Master with separate shower,Jet tub,dual sinks large walk in closet.Upstairs includes built in work area in the den.Newly added 16 dimmer recess lights wi-fi controlled between kitchen and living room. Quick access to 190-George Bush,Dallas North Tollway.635,interstate 35 and HWY 121. Come see this Wonderful Property.
- MLS® #14113145
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,878
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Traditional
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing AgentGary Mayes
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Apex, REALTORS
- Address1401 Sutton Drive
- AreaCARROLLTON/FARMERS BRANCH AREA (22)
- SubdivisionJosey Ranch Sec 02
- Zip Code75006-2943
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, Intercom, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictCarrollton-Farmers Branch ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 8:00am CDT.