Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3110 Thomas Avenue 111, Dallas
Upscale loft style condominium perfectly located north of Downtown Dallas and in the heart of historic State Thomas district of Uptown. This well-known loft building is convenient to shops, restaurants, and Griggs park. Front courtyard for entertaining, pool, fitness room, and roof terrace. Great value with low HOA fees. Stained concrete floors on main level, brick accent walls, steel accents, decorative lighting, high ceilings. Kitchen with granite counters, stainless appliances, and breakfast bar. First floor BR perfect for guests or office space. Master Suite with stunning bath. Loft living area on 2nd level, dramatic gallery wall hallway. 3rd living perfect as office, living area, or walk in closet.
- MLS® #14110425
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,142
- Year Built1998
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Concrete, Curbs, Sidewalk
- FeaturesComm Sprinkler System, Community Pool, Common Elevator, Gated Entrance
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned Spaces, Tandem Style
- Has PoolYes
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Some Trees
- RoofOther Roof
- ConstructionBrick, Concrete
- Listing AgentJoe Kacynski
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Associates
- Address3110 Thomas Avenue 111
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- Subdivision588 Condos
- Zip Code75204-3976
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 10:15pm CDT.