Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3631 Dawes Drive, Dallas
Charming traditional American bungalow - open living & dining is tastefully updated to create a bright and welcoming feel. This home offers all new kitchen and bath, quartz kitchen counters, cabinets, wiring, HVAC, refurbished original hardwoods, outlets, smoke detectors, panel, windows and more. Roomy bedrooms with plenty of closet space. Nice fenced back lawn for entertaining. Washer-Dryer closet You'll enjoy being close to one of Dallas' best hike & bike trails as well as Stevens, Kidd Springs and Kiest Parks. Approximately 5 minutes to Bishop Arts District, Kessler Theater, Davis Street & proposed new Central Market.
- MLS® #14108511
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage868
- Year Built1947
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleOther, Traditional
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages1
- GaragesCovered, Detached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Rear, Other Parking/Garage
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentClaire St Pierre
- Listing OfficeKnobler Property Group LLC
- Address3631 Dawes Drive
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- SubdivisionBLUEBONNET HEIGHTS
- Zip Code75211
- Interior FeaturesWindow Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Drop in Range/Oven - Gas, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 12:45am CDT.