Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5721 Victor Street, Dallas
NICE OLDER DUPLEX IN THE LAKEWOOD AREA, CLOSE TO WHOLE FOODS,WHITE ROCK,LOWER GREENVILLE,DOWNTOWN,DEEP ELLUM,SANTA FE TRAIL JUNIUS HEIGHTS HISTORIC DISTRICT PROPERTY IS LEASED AND COULD USE SOME UPDATES , SELLER WILL CONTRIBUTE 10K TO HELP WITH REPAIRS LARGE FENCED BACK YARDS TENANTS ARE HAPPY THERE, PLEASE DO NOT DISTURB CALL TO SET UP A SHOWING 24 HOUR NOTICE IS REQUIRED, TENANTS HAVE A PET
- MLS® #14105878
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1943
- Sub-TypeFull Duplex
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- Parking Spaces2
- GaragesFront, On Street, Outside Entry
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es)
- Lot DescriptionLrg. Backyard Grass
- ConstructionSiding, Wood
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentRobert Allegro
- Listing OfficeJohn Allegro Inc.,REALTORS
- Address5721 Victor Street
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionJunius Heights
- Zip Code75214-4736
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator
- HeatingWindow Unit, Space Heater
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 1:15pm CDT.