Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3403 Knight Street, Dallas
Welcome to 3403 Knight Street, an original Texas Prairie historic home, located in the heart of Oak Lawn, on landscaped, tree shaded corner lot. Perfect for commercial or professional live-work space. Built in 1914, this mint condition home features large cedar front porch, interior of vaulted ceilings, spacious rooms, original wood floors, lighting, beveled glass windows, and gas fireplace. Entry and living separated by grand original columns, dining with original sliding pocket doors. Bright kitchen overlooks backyard with cedar fencing and electric gated back-driveway. Wide staircase leads to upstairs with three bedrooms. Master-bath updated with walk-in shower, Clawfoot tub, and heated floor. Zoned MF2.
- MLS® #14105542
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,688
- Year Built1914
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk
- GaragesFenced Open Lot
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped, Some Trees, Cultivated
- ConstructionFrame/Brick Trim
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentClay Stapp
- Listing OfficeCLAY STAPP + CO
- Address3403 Knight Street
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionOak Lawn
- Zip Code75219-3632
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Oven - Gas, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Other
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 3:30pm CST.