Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8526 Brittania Way, Dallas
Finally on the market! Beautiful and spacious townhome in a hidden gem of a community. Close to everything and private at the same time! Wood-look ceramic tile on the entire first floor is both beautiful and durable. Three full bathrooms with a study that's large enough to be a third bedroom! Great space in the first floor living and dining rooms with laminate and carpet upstairs. Upstairs is a nice-sized landing and laundry. The big master bedroom has a large bathroom and overlooks a private wooded creek area. The rear wood deck outside has great space with a hot tub and is a peaceful and secluded retreat with no rear neighbors. The community is well taken care of and is incredibly quiet.
- MLS® #14104894
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,728
- Year Built1984
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Traditional
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs
- FeaturesComm Sprinkler System, Community Pool, Perimeter Fencing
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage
- Has PoolYes
- ConstructionBrick, Siding
- Listing AgentElliot Collins
- Listing OfficeDallas City Center Realtors
- Address8526 Brittania Way
- AreaDALLAS NORTHEAST (18)
- SubdivisionCopperfield Add
- Zip Code75243-8028
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictRichardson ISD
- HighLake Highlands
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 1:15pm CDT.