Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7112 Willow Wood Street, Rowlett
Brand NEW energy-efficient home ready August 2019! The Triton's open family room simplifies entertaining, while the upstairs game room will be everyone’s favorite hangout spot. Stone cabinets with white quartz countertops, offset white backsplash, light gray tile and carpet, and rich wood in our Premier package. With both Lake Ray Hubbard and Lavon Lake nearby, Willow Wood’s location makes it easy to spend weekends by the water. When Monday morning rolls around, you’re just 15 miles from employment centers in Richardson and close to major highways. Known for their energy-efficient features, our homes help you live a healthier and quieter lifestyle while saving thousands of dollars on utility bills.
- MLS® #14102435
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,604
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter
- # of Garages2
- WindowsLow E Windows
- Listing AgentPatrick Mcgrath
- Listing OfficeMeritage Homes Realty
- Address7112 Willow Wood Street
- AreaSACHSE/ROWLETT AREA (8)
- SubdivisionWillow Wood Estates
- Zip Code75089
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Smart Home Features
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Range/Oven-Gas, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Heat Pump
- # of Stories2
- DistrictGarland ISD
- ElementaryChoice Of School
- MiddleChoice Of School
- HighChoice Of School
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 2:00am CDT.