Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
340 S Heartz Road, Coppell
Enormous 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath one story home has over 3,400 SF all on one level. Extra large backyard with room for dogs, kids & garden. Great soccer or baseball practice area. Kitchen cabinets just refinished with the new white look! 2014 updates include granite countertops, pretty backsplashes with glass tile design, new faucet & undermount sink. Recent paint, carpet & 2 inch blinds. 2017 tile floors in both full baths. Large gameroom with built-in entertainment center. Island kitchen has electric cooktop & tile floors. Room for RV or boat. Storage building. Solar Panels. Prestigious Coppell ISD!
- MLS® #14102063
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,442
- Year Built1992
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Side, Swing Drive
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Covered, RV/ Boat Parking, Sprinkler System, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing AgentBeverly Smith
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX DFW Associates
- Address340 S Heartz Road
- AreaCOPPELL AREA (21)
- Zip Code75019-5816
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictCoppell ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 5:30am CDT.