Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6111 Saint Moritz Avenue, Dallas
PRICE IMPROVEMENT! A rare 4 bedroom, 2 bath home with a fully functional 400 SF guest house in the coveted Mockingbird Elementary school district. Home offers 1869 SF of open-concept remodeled space, including a new 650 SF addition completed in 2017. The addition comprises of a master suite with walk-in closet, bathroom with huge shower, his & her sinks, an oversized laundry room and extended living area. Updated kitchen includes new cabinets, countertops, and backsplash. New wiring throughout home along with a new HVAC system, ductwork, & water heater. Large backyard with new deck and 8-foot privacy fence with remote control gate for entry to the covered parking. Come see it today!
- MLS® #14101163
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,869
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Sidewalk
- GaragesCovered, Detached
- Exterior FeaturesWood Deck, Guest Quarters, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentRufus Bell
- Listing OfficeDavis Realty Advisors, LLC
- Address6111 Saint Moritz Avenue
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionCaruth Terrace
- Zip Code75214-2320
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 9:00pm CDT.