Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5522 Winton Street, Dallas
Prime location!! Easy access to 75, Greenville Avenue, Glencoe Park and Katy Trail. A short drive from Northpark Mall and Deep Ellum. Within walking distance of Mockingbird Station, pharmacy, grocery store and DART station. Two-story, half duplex with scraped hardwoods throughout. Living areas on both floors of home. Ample storage throughout. Large, screened in porch. Second floor balcony. Spacious master bath with large walk in closet. Industrial washer and dryer are included. Gas range and attached garage.
- MLS® #14100936
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,377
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeHalf Duplex
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Subdivision
- ConstructionBrick, Common Wall, Concrete
- Listing AgentLaura Nelson
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
- Address5522 Winton Street
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionInterurban Hills Add
- Zip Code75206-5352
- Interior FeaturesPlantation Shutters
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Gas, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 5:15am CDT.