Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6745 E Mockingbird Lane, Dallas
IMPROVED PRICE! The seller is motivated! Excellent opportunity to make this your home in the highly desirable Caruth Terrace location! Bathrooms renovated, original wood floors, board on board privacy fence with a gated driveway, DUAL OPENING GARAGE to allow garage entry from the alley or you can enter from your gated front driveway! Highly rated Lakewood Elementary. This floor plan features 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, 3 living areas, large mature trees in front and back yards. Good location for those who work in downtown Dallas area, attend SMU and or for those who enjoy White Rock Lake and trails for great outdoor living. Just minutes away from Mockingbird retail and restuarants!
- MLS® #14091719
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,764
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, Rear, Side
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees, Subdivision
- ConstructionBrick, Siding
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentAngela Haynes
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Prosper Celina
- Address6745 E Mockingbird Lane
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionCaruth Terrace 05
- Zip Code75214-2506
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Drop in Range/Oven - Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 1:30am CDT.