Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1784 Kingswood Drive, Southlake
Fabulous one owner home on a 1 acre heavily treed lot in Carroll ISD. Enjoy the swimming pool and the large sport court. Beautiful updated master bedroom and bath, wood floors, granite counter tops, updated appliances, high open ceilings. Sun room and a loft area that could be a fourth bedroom. Wide drive way with extra parking area. No HOA.
- MLS® #14091537
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,936
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Water, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Septic, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener, Outside Entry, Oversized, Has Sink in Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCleaning System, In Ground Gunite, Water Feature
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Storage Building, Sport Court
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Interior Lot, Irregular, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Siding, Wood
- Listing AgentRandy Swoyer
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Trinity
- Address1784 Kingswood Drive
- AreaSOUTHLAKE AREA (125)
- SubdivisionRandol Mill Estates
- Zip Code76092-4845
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Built-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Skylights, Vaulted Ceilings, Loft
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictCarroll ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 5:45am CDT.