Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
636 Deforest Road, Coppell
Fabulous custom home built by Holmes Builders. Open floor plan with a gorgeous Austin stone fireplace that opens to the gourmet kitchen with marble counters, built-in frig, wine cooler, Viking gas cook top, double ovens and built-in microwave. Master suite has a sitting area, large bathroom with separate vanities, & closet has a storm closet built in. Beautiful backyard overlooking the creek.
- MLS® #14090041
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,701
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Concrete, Curbs
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Opener, Oversized, Swing Drive
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Lighting System, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision, Adjacent Greenbelt
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentCarla Burke
- Listing OfficeDFW Legacy Group
- Address636 Deforest Road
- AreaCOPPELL AREA (21)
- SubdivisionLake Park Rep
- Zip Code75019-6076
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Intercom, Plantation Shutters, Sound System Wiring, Water Purifier
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer
- HeatingAdditional Water Heaters, Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Stone
- # of Stories2
- DistrictCoppell ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 24th, 2019 at 4:30am CDT.