Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2144 Chisholm Trail, Rockwall
Come enjoy peace and quiet in this beautifully maintained home on a well manicured, one and a half acre lot. Whether you're sitting and swinging on the large covered porch overlooking the heavily treed front yard or enjoying the view from the covered back patio of the pool, firepit, and pergola; you will notice there is no lack of outdoor entertainment. Inside, you will find new handscraped hardwood flooring throughout most of first floor and a very functional floor plan built for entertainment. This home comes equipped with a large, gourmet kitchen overlooking the family room, an additional first floor living room, kids retreat upstairs with two secondary bedrooms, jack and jill bath, and oversized game room.
- MLS® #14087131
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,596
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic, Co-op Water, Concrete, Individual Water Meter, Outside City Limits, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Garage, Opener, Side
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gazebo, Gutters, Lighting System, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Outdoor Living Center, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Adjacent Greenbelt, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing AgentZach Butler
- Listing OfficeRegal, REALTORS
- Address2144 Chisholm Trail
- AreaROCKWALL COUNTY (34)
- SubdivisionLongbranch Community Ph 3
- Zip Code75032-7546
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Propane
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Masonry
- # of Stories2
- DistrictRockwall ISD
- ElementaryDorothy Smith Pullen
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 8:45am CDT.