Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10401 High Hollows Drive 201, Dallas
Beautifully renovated condo located on the second floor with large windows and great views. Condo has 10-ft ceilings with fresh paint and new flooring throughout. New granite countertops, back splash and stainless steel appliances. Updated vanities with quartz countertops. Gated complex with two entrances and a private back entrance by the covered parking. Full size WD connections. Conveniently located near North Park, Trader Joe's, Preston Hollow Village, Restaurants, 75, DNT and 635. New SS refrigerator to convey with the property. Bright and Open. Basic cable and hot water included in HOA. Transferable Home Warranty is currently in place. New HVAC system installed in June 2019.
- MLS® #14084298
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,205
- Year Built1969
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesComm Sprinkler System, Community Pool, Gated Entrance, Perimeter Fencing
- GaragesCovered, Area Assigned, Assigned Spaces
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed
- Listing AgentDrew Riffe
- Listing OfficePioneer DFW Realty, LLC
- Address10401 High Hollows Drive 201
- AreaDALLAS NORTH (11)
- SubdivisionHigh Hollows Condo
- Zip Code75230-4901
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- MiddleBenjamin Franklin
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 7:30pm CDT.