Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2630 Nova Park Court, Rockwall
Immaculate home with tons of updates in highly sought after neighborhood surrounded by a beautiful golf course. Walk in to 20 ft vaulted ceilings showcasing a grand staircase. Tile with the look of natural wood and easy maintenance of tile on the first floor takes you into a custom built kitchen with huge quartz island with built in storage. Open concept throughout main floor provides a spacious place to call home. Master down and secondary rooms up along with media room. Backyard fence has additional room to be moved back to match neighbors fence which will allow for a larger backyard area. Roof to be replaced with executed contract, Backyard is being leveled and St. Augustine sod installed.
- MLS® #14084071
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,555
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesGolf, Jogging Path/ Bike Path
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot
- Listing AgentStephen Briggs
- Listing OfficeRegal, REALTORS
- Address2630 Nova Park Court
- AreaROCKWALL COUNTY (34)
- SubdivisionSHORES NORTH PHASE
- Zip Code75087
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Drop in Range/Oven - Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictRockwall ISD
- ElementaryNebbie Williams
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 12:00pm CDT.