Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3400 Welborn Street 310, Dallas
Wonderful Pied a Terre in the heart of Turtle Creek-Oak Lawn near Arlington Hall, the Katy Trail and Uptown. Third floor unit with glorious Juliet balcony overlooking tree tops and the pool and patio areas. Recently installed beautiful Brazilian hardwoods and clean white walls offer a sophisticated clean lined palette. Open kitchen, breakfast and living areas maximize entertaining and living options. Wood burning fireplace a plus! Concierge at front desk 24 7, gated, secured garage with assigned parking. Attractive common living space, workout room, pool, patio and grilling areas. Convenient to Downtown, SMU and UTSW. Refrigerator, washer and dryer to remain. Move in ready!!!
- MLS® #14082644
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage937
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeCondo / Townhome
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Water Meter, Community Mailbox
- FeaturesClub House, Common Elevator, Community Pool, Comm Sprinkler System, Gated Entrance, Guarded Entrance
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Assigned Spaces, Common Garage, Garage Under Building, Shared Garage
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesGrill, Gazebo
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing AgentKay Weeks
- Listing OfficeEbby Halliday, REALTORS
- Address3400 Welborn Street 310
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionWyndemere Condominiums
- Zip Code75219-5213
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning, Metal Box
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 1:30am CDT.