Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
774 E Main Street, Coppell
Custom Built Darling Home in Old Town Coppell on a Premium Lot facing the park! This home boasts hand scraped hardwoods down, upgraded Kitchen Aid appliances with 4 burner gas cook top, gorgeous upgraded maple cabinets, granite counters, beautiful electric fireplace, covered porch and side patio, custom garage cabinets, large game room and separate office, open floor plan is great for entertaining. Master bath features spacious shower and separate tub. This home was built for quality and is great for entertaining. You will enjoy walking to the farmer's market, restaurants, playground, and the local shopping. A Must See!!
- MLS® #14081667
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,495
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Individual Gas Meter, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities, Community Mailbox
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage, Garage Door Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Park View
- ConstructionBrick, Wood
- Listing AgentKirk Koenig
- Listing OfficeOGH Real Estate LLC
- Address774 E Main Street
- AreaCOPPELL AREA (21)
- SubdivisionOld Town Add
- Zip Code75019-4532
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring, Loft
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- DistrictCoppell ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 8:15am CDT.