Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
427 W 10th Street 701, Dallas
Brand new construction located in the heart of the Bishop Art's District! Enjoy the privacy of having a corner unit tucked away, furthest from the street. Stunning two bedroom, corner unit condo with gorgeous modern finish out offering a large open layout and tons of windows and natural light. Top of the line SS appliances, modern smart home features, stained concrete and wood flooring and quartz countertops. Oversized 2 car garage plus additional paved parking for guests. **Custom window coverings and Nest thermostats are being installed! Water, trash, refrigerator, washer and dryer are included! Amazing location convenient to shopping, dining, nightlife and highway access!
- MLS® #14076701
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,585
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeCondo / Townhome
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Concrete
- # of Garages2
- GaragesCommon Lot, Garage
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Sprinkler System
- ConstructionConcrete, Siding
- Listing AgentTimothy Douglass
- Listing OfficeLeap Property Management
- Address427 W 10th Street 701
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- SubdivisionDallas Land & Loan 02
- Zip Code75208-4620
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Washer, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories3
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 24th, 2020 at 3:30pm CST.