Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
302 S Lindale Lane, Richardson
MOTIVATED SELLER** Charming three-bedroom, 1.5 bath home with lots of potential in sought after Richardson Heights Subdivision. This wonderful home has original hard wood floors, large living room with brick fireplace, spacious bedrooms and a large back yard. Master bedroom has door leading to an attached wooden deck and is a perfect spot for your morning coffee. Conveniently located near retail shopping, restaurants and entertainment and easy access to 75. (3rd bedroom being used as a formal dining room) Information contained herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Buyer(s) to verify all information including schools and dimensions.
- MLS® #14075205
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,323
- Year Built1954
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAssigned Garage, Attached, Front
- Exterior FeaturesWood Deck
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Some Trees
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentEsmeralda Lassiter
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Judge Fite Co.
- Address302 S Lindale Lane
- AreaRICHARDSON AREA (23)
- SubdivisionRichardson Heights 01
- Zip Code75080-6121
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictRichardson ISD
- ElementaryRichardson Heights
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 5:15am CDT.