Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2614 Hood Street A, Dallas
Spacious 2 bedroom 2.1 bath with full size wet bar, unique layout, lots of natural light, private yard-patio & direct pool access. Small community surrounded by mature trees & landscaping located in Turtle Creek-Mansion area near Reverchon Park, American Airlines Center, restaurants, Whole Foods & Eatzi's Market. Owner is open to selling as well.
- MLS® #14069980
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,169
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeCondo / Townhome
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Overhead Utilities, Sidewalk, Asphalt
- FeaturesCommunity Pool
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCleaning System, In Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed
- ConstructionCommon Wall, Stucco, Vinyl Siding, Wood
- Listing AgentDonald Knobler
- Listing OfficeKnobler Property Group LLC
- Address2614 Hood Street A
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionTownprop Towne Homes Condo
- Zip Code75219-4728
- Interior FeaturesVaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories3
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 9:30am CDT.