Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3507 Cripple Creek Drive, Dallas
Magnificently remodeled HOME located on a huge corner lot near the desirable Bishop Arts District Area. Designed by a Chef, the kitchen boasts a huge gorgeous island, new custom shaker cabinets, granite counters & spacious open concept perfect for entertaining. It also features updated plumbing, updated central heating & air, updated electrical, GE SS appliances, low E windows, beautifully updated bathrooms, trendy light fixtures, flooring, interior doors, plus a new 8ft privacy fence surrounding over sized yard. The residence is just minutes away from the Trinity Grove, Downtown & Uptown Districts as well as shopping, schools and perfect for commuting. BACK ON MARKET DUE TO BUYER SEE PRIVATE REMARKS
- MLS® #14069199
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,369
- Year Built1964
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleTraditional, Other
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Covered
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Some Trees, Subdivision
- ConstructionBrick, Siding, Wood
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentRonald Park
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty-FM
- Address3507 Cripple Creek Drive
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- SubdivisionOak Park Estates
- Zip Code75224-3717
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, Central Vac, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Range/Oven-Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 8:00am CDT.