Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15615 Preston Road 1005, Dallas
Only 39 Units in this gated townhome style condo community on the edge of Addison! Open concept with fabulously remodeled kitchen. Granite throughout. All new Lo E windows. Work from home? Need a Central Dallas location? Master bedroom has cathedral ceiling, fireplace with an added loft, that would be perfect for an office! 2nd Bedroom features a sunken sitting area, walk-in closet. 1st Floor Bdrm makes more office space. Community has large pool and clubhouse for added entertaining. Back patio has a deck and a pond and offers a sideyard. Unheard of! Coveted end unit. Lots of trees grace this private,unique property. You won't find this amount of Sq Ft at this price in North Dallas! Have to see to believe!!!
- MLS® #14066404
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,669
- Year Built1974
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Curbs, Private Road, Sidewalk, Master Water Meter
- FeaturesClub House, Comm Sprinkler System, Community Pool, Gated Entrance, Perimeter Fencing
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage, Unassigned Spaces, Open
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Deck, Wood Deck, Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Heavily Treed, Landscaped
- Listing AgentRobin Mitchell
- Listing OfficeRogers Healy and Associates
- Address15615 Preston Road 1005
- AreaADDISON/FAR NORTH DALLAS AREA (10)
- SubdivisionPreston Del Norte 39 Villas
- Zip Code75248
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Loft, Multiple Staircases, Skylights, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Wainscoting, Water Filter
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Washer, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 6:30pm CDT.