Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2711 Hood Street J, Dallas
Unicorn is the only appropriate label for 2711 Hood Street #J. This truly is a one-of-a-kind property in the gorgeous, walkable Turtle Creek neighborhood. Special mid-century architectural details abound in this 2-2 condo built in 1969 by Bud Oglesby, from the floating staircase to the dramatic built-ins and wall panels. Two outdoor spaces for relaxing and entertaining, and the community has a refreshing pool! 3 covered parking spaces!
- MLS® #14064102
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,656
- Year Built1969
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, City Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesComm Sprinkler System, Community Pool, Laundry
- GaragesCovered, Assigned Spaces
- Has PoolYes
- PoolSeparate Spa/Hot Tub
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Lighting System, Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Some Trees
- RoofOther Roof
- Listing AgentChris Blackman
- Listing OfficeCompass RE Texas, LLC.
- Address2711 Hood Street J
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionHood Street Twnhses
- Zip Code75219-4878
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Paneling, Wainscoting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesDecorative, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 4:15am CDT.