Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2316 Heatherwoods Way, Carrollton
Beautiful home in sought after Highlands Subdivision. Living area with gorgeous fireplace and large hearth. Second living area makes a great game room or TV den. Kitchen has granite counters and a stainless undermount sink. Porcelain wood tile throughout most of home. Large master bedroom with great master bath, dual sinks, and separate closets. Both showers redone. Triple pain windows, roof in 17’, water heater and A-C compressor replaced in 19’. Interior painted 19’. Nest thermostats and alarm system. 2 car garage plus 2 car carport.
- MLS® #14063962
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,170
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing AgentScot Skinner
- Listing OfficeEbby Halliday, REALTORS- Pros
- Address2316 Heatherwoods Way
- AreaCARROLLTON/FARMERS BRANCH AREA (22)
- SubdivisionHighlands Of Carrollton Sec 4
- Zip Code75007-2030
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Logs, Gas Starter
- # of Stories1
- DistrictCarrollton-Farmers Branch ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 10:30am CDT.