Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3827 Van Ness Place, Dallas
Outstanding modern on an oversized corner lot. Located in sought after Midway Hollow the construction of this trend setting modern was completed in 2019 & features simplicity, beauty, serenity & an open concept design. Stunning gourmet kitchen w quartz c-tops & waterfall island, Miele appliances, built-in refrigerator, pot filler, gas cooktop, breakfast bar & ample cabinets. Master retreat w vaulted ceilings, beautiful oak flooring, built-in shelves, soaking tub, seamless shower & custom closet. 1st floor bedroom has private en suite. Enjoy your evenings outside on the deck or around the custom firepit.
- MLS® #14060339
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,029
- Year Built2019
- StyleMid-Century Modern
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Opener, Side
- Exterior FeaturesWood Deck, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Interior Lot, Subdivision
- ConstructionMetal, Siding, Wood
- Listing AgentBarbara Van Poole
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty DPR
- Address3827 Van Ness Place
- AreaDALLAS NORTHWEST (16)
- SubdivisionNorth Davilla Drive Estates
- Zip Code75220-3773
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Skylights, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 6:30pm CDT.