Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2627 Douglas Avenue 136, Dallas
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! Unbelievable opportunity to own an affordable spacious condo in the ever growing Uptown Oaklawn area. This 2 story end unit condo features an open floor plan, quaint balcony, master bedroom overlooking the living area and assigned covered parking directly below the unit. Elegantly appointed with skylight vauled ceiling, low HOA fees, community pool and tons of ammenities this won't last long. Conveniently located near all major roads, shops and restaurants, this is a perfect match for anyone looking for a little peaceful oasis amidst a booming metropolis. Put this one at the top of your list...
- MLS® #14053479
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage777
- Year Built1972
- StatusActive Contingent
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox
- FeaturesClub House, Comm Sprinkler System, Community Pool, Gated Entrance, Perimeter Fencing, Laundry
- GaragesCovered, Assigned Spaces
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Gutters
- ConstructionBrick, Siding
- Listing AgentEdward Abenante
- Listing OfficeCENTURY 21 Judge Fite Co.
- Address2627 Douglas Avenue 136
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionPlaza Condo
- Zip Code75219-6016
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Vaulted Ceilings, Skylights
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- ElementaryEsperanza Medrano
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 5:45am CDT.