Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2840 Catherine Street, Dallas
North Oak Cliff cottage on an oversized lot full of gorgeous mature trees. Floor to ceiling windows in this home allow lots of natural light. Rich hardwood flooring, neutral wall color and great lighting make this home move-in ready. Spacious master bedroom with beautiful windows. The office is tucked away and is such a nice feature in this home. The wrapping window seat in the dining room is fabulous. Covered porch in the back overlooking the oversized back yard will make entertaining very easy. Huge screened in porch on the side accessed through the main living allows for plenty of space to entertain. An electric gated side drive into the covered parking is a fabulous touch.
- MLS® #14053064
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,388
- Year Built1935
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gardens, Gutters, Outdoor Living Center, Patio Covered, Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentKaren Young
- Listing OfficeClayton & Clayton
- Address2840 Catherine Street
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- SubdivisionSunset View Rev
- Zip Code75211-5223
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Decorative Lighting, Wainscoting, Window Coverings
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 1:45pm CDT.